About Viviscal Man
Viviscal Man Hair Loss Supplement
- Scientifically proven formula - with exclusive AminoMar C active ingredient
- Marine enriched tablets
- Contains Vitamin C, Zinc and Flax Seed Extract
- Made in EU
- Viviscal is sold in 25 countries worldwide
What is Viviscal Man?
Viviscal Man nourishes thinning hair and promotes normal healthy hair growth in Men.
The inclusion of Flax Seed which is believed to reduce the DHT inhibitors help to keep the hair follicles healthy and full of nutrients. Zinc, an essential mineral for healthy hair, has also been added to the Viviscal Man formula.
Viviscal Man also contains the exclusive AminoMar C™ Marine Complex that provides the essential proteins needed to maintain normal healthy hair growth.
Viviscal Man provides essential nutrients to nourish your hair naturally from within.
How Does Viviscal Work?
Viviscal works in 4 stages over 6 months (although most users will notice a difference after just 3 or 4 months - in line with the natural hair growth cycle).
- STAGE 1 nourishes the hair follicles.
- STAGE 2 strengthens and promotes the normal growth of existing hair
- STAGE 3 promotes the normal growth of existing hair where it has slowed down or temporarily stopped. These hairs can be thin and wispy at first
- STAGE 4 hair becomes stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
Viviscal Scientific Studies
Thousands of women have already seen their thinning hair slowing and natural re-growth with support from the natural food supplement Viviscal. Viviscal was developed by Finnish scientists and the formula has been scientifically tested and scrutinised. The findings have been published in leading international journals.
The following results were recorded from participants with thinning hair.
- 100% of participants’ hair had stopped thinning after 2 months
- 85% experienced total hair regrowth after 8 months
Of 50 thinning hair sufferers
- 92% experienced regrowth of hair after 6 months
- 54% experienced 70-95% regrowth after 12 months
- 14% reported total regrowth after 12 months
- 68% were highly satisfied with the treatment results after the study and a further 20% estimated the results as good