About Salcura DermaSpray Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray 100ml
This is what we love to see.....a great looking product, that doesn't contain lots of nasty chemicals that works really well and gets great feedback.
The DermaSpray range combines an effective formulation with a hassle free spray on application. The 'Gentle' variant of DermaSpray uses a milder formula for use on hypersensitive skin or infants under 12 months. The 'Intensive' variant is suitable for use on anyone else.
Salcura Gentle Skin Nourishment Spray provides help for people with skin which is prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry and itchy skin. It is a very pure formulation containing NO STEROIDS or chemicals.
- It provides fast-acting itch-relief.
- There is no need to rub it into the skin
- The liquid spray application enables deep skin absorption.
- The 100ml bottle contains around 800 pump applications - excellent value!
- It is non-greasy and non-staining.
- It can be used on any part of the body and during pregnancy.
- No known side effects.Can also be used if breast feeding.
The Advantages of a Spray
A spray application can also be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in the hair-line/scalp and doesn't need to be rubbed if so desired. Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
Use Salcura Gentle for new-born to 12 months or on hypersensitive skin.
This product is also suitable for vegans, vegetarians and those with an allergy or intolerance to the following: Gluten. Nuts. Soya. Dairy
How does it work:
Red & Inflamed Skin - The presence of Sea Buckthorn Oil, Laveneder and Aloe combine with the fine spray action to soothe and calm the skin.
Dry & Cracked Skin - The high natural nutrient content is suspended in a fine liquid solution allowing for deeper, easier absorption into the skin. The regenerating nutrients reaching the lower skin cells combine with additional anti-bacterial agents to restore the skin while reducing the risk of infection.
Itchy Skin - Itching is caused by the over production of histamine in the skin. Essential oils in the Salcura 'Intensive' formulation, specifically Manuka Oil, have anti-histamine properties and so reduce the propensity to itch.
Directions for use:
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day intially onto the affected areas.
- Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
- When skin has returned to relative normality, contiue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
- When applying to the face and around the eyes, we suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.