About PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief
PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief Helps relieve stiff, painful joints and muscles in horses
PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief Benefits are:
- To support joint mobility
- Relieves stiff, sore joints and aching muscles
- Assists with recovery after exercise
What is PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief
EQuine Joint Relief is a 100% herbal remedy which can be used to help ease sore joints and aching muscles in horses
How Has EQuine Joint Relief by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“I started my twenty year old gelding on your EQuine Joint Relief a few weeks ago. He is like a new horse. Lucky has suffered from …stiffness for about 4 years. Vet diagnoses have been inconclusive... He has gone from having to be encouraged to move out of his corral in the morning to waiting at the gate, trotting out and bucking. He is now moving freely again… He is like a new horse and I have hopes that I may be able to ride him again. Thanks for your wonderful product.”
“We run a horse ranch and have done so for many years. My wife gives EQuine Joint Relief to all our horses each morning. It has become part of our health care system for them. We have had far less joint issues…”
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief?
- Apis (6C) is used to support routine removal and drainage of excess fluid from joints and tissues
- Rhus Tox (30C) supports fibrous tissue - joints, tendons, sheaths – and can address common pains and stiffness. This remedy suits those horses that tend to "limber up" with motion.
- Ferrum phos (6X) has been used homeopathically to addressinflammations on the limbs, and suits those horses that are robust, but nervous and sensitive in nature.
- Nat phos (6X) is found naturally in muscles, nerves and intracellular fluid. It is also used homeopathically for conditions arising from excess of lactic or uric acid in the joints and helps to address swollen hocks or knee joints.
- Arnica (6C) is a well-known homeopathic remedy used after a traumatic injury or simple strain. This remedy is suited to those horses that seem to improve with the head down and worsen in damp weather.
- Calc flor ((6X) is the nutritive tissue salt for attachment of muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is also used to maintain soft and growing tissues
- Sucrose Inactive ingredient
How Do You Use PetAlive EQuine Joint Relief
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of pilules directly into the mouth or offer on the hand. Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, 3 times daily.
How Long Until You See Results?
Because EQuine Joint Relief is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly after just the first dose to help temporary relieve stiff, sore muscles and joints and support joint strength and supple movement. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
One bottle of EQuine Joint Relief ( 200g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.