About PetAlive Kidney Support
PetAlive Kidney Support Promotes kidney and urinary tract health
PetAlive Kidney Support Benefits are:
- Promote urinary tract health
- Support kidney and endocrine function
- Support water balance and fluid regulation
- Support the kidneys in carrying out the natural function of converting Vitamin D to its active form
- Maintain the normal production of certain hormones, including those involved in red blood cell formation and blood pressure regulation
- Support the routine excretion of waste products produced during metabolic activities in the body
What is Kidney Support?
Kidney Support is a 100% safe, natural remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine.
Used regularly, Kidney Support will promote kidney functioning, support healthy blood pressure within the normal range and maintain routine excretion of waste products - thus providing support for optimum performance of the canine or feline urinary tract system!
Kidney Support contains herbal ingredients especially selected to address canine & feline kidney health and provide support to the urinary tract system.
Kidney Support is presented in a concentrated tincture formula, making it easy to administer to animals disguised in their food or favorite treat.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
How Has Kidney Support by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“We have a neighbor who uses your FCV-Protect product and she said we should look on your site for a remedy. We chose this product, (Kidney Support) and we are glad to say that our dog is doing very well! Thank you very much!”
“Our young cat Alfonso needed support for his kidneys, and our vet (who has a keen interest in natural remedies) recommended Kidney Support. Alfonso is doing great, and I am so relieved to know that using a natural product means that we are not harming his body! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
“Just a quick shout out to let you know that this product has helped our two terriers immensely – keep up the great work!!!””
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive Kidney Support?
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier, Burdock is also an effective digestive tonic and helps to support healthy blood sugar regulation. It is also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Swanston-Flatt SK, Day C, Flatt PR, et al. “Glycaemic effects of traditional European plant treatments for diabetes. Studies in normal and streptozotocin diabetic mice. Diabetes” Res. 1989;413:69–73. )
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance.(Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. “The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals.” Planta Med 26(3):212217.)
- Galium aperine (Cleavers) is an herb which has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
How Do You Use PetAlive Kidney Support for Pets?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pet’s mouth.
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops 2 to 3 times a day
Medium dogs: 5-10 drops 2 to 3 times a day
Large dogs: 10-15 drops 2 to 3 times a day.
How Long Until You See Results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors and some animals will respond sooner than others. When used regularly, Kidney Support should provide systemic support within the first week. Over time Kidney Support will then act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony in the urinary system.
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.