About Medisana Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Medisana Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Medisana Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor MTA is quick and easy to operate. The measurement is taken from the upper arm. The fully automatic table unit shows all the measured values on the clear display and stores them directly. This means that possible fluctuations in blood pressure can be monitored.
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic desktop unit for upper arm blood pressure measurements, like at the doctor's.
- Oscillometric measuring technique.
- Large digital display shows blood pressure values (systole/diastole) along with pulse, date, time.
- No mistakes or confusion when reading the results.
- Stores 60 measurements
- One button measuring operation
- Energy saving auto switch-off
- Battery level indicator
- Plug-in power supply optionally available
- Storage Bag
- 3 years MEDISANA warranty
What's in the Box?
- 1 Blood pressure monitor MTA
- 1 Upper arm cuff, with air hose
- 4 Batteries (AA type, LR 6) 1,5V
- 1 Storage Bag
- 1 Operating manual
- Blood Pressure measuring range: 40-250 mmHg
- Pulse measuring range:40-199 beats/min.
- Automatic inflating, measuring, deflating.
- Dimensions: 150mm x 135mm x 74,45mm
- Cuff Size: 24-36cm Adult for average upper arm circumference.
Have it for Free!
If you create an account with us (or already have) then keep an eye out for your monthly Loyalty Points statement and other emails from us. In those emails we often run offers that have free gifts attached to them. This is one of those products so keep your eyes peeled.
Want it now? Then either purchase it or contact us to see if we can give it you free when you spend a certain amount on your favourite product!