About Orthomol Arthro Plus
Orthomol Arthro Plus is a special food supplement, specifically designed for the management of osteoarthritic joints
- Orthomol Arthro Plus has been formulated to help with the symptoms of osteoarthritis - often associated with pain, stiffness and limited mobility. Osteoarthritis can affect every joint in the body, most commonly the hips, knees, hands, back and feet. Arthro Plus contains micronutrients, such as vitamins, trace elements and minerals, in order to help maintain the health of joints, and help ease the effects of osteoarthritis.
- Contains micronutrients to help maintain the health of joints
What Can Orthomol Athro Plus Do For Me?
Without joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments or bones, we would not have a locomotory system and no bodily movement. Together, these components determine our size, shape and are responsible for our mobility and upright posture.
Our skeletons comprise between 212-220 bones of varying sizes, shapes and load capabilities. Our movements are not determined by the bones themselves but by the joints which are the points at which tendons and ligaments are attached to the muscles. The surface between bones is covered by articular cartilage which acts as a buffer, preventing the bones rubbing together and causing friction.
Over our lives, our joints are subjected to extreme conditions such as strenuous physical exercise or work, and this general wear and tear to the cartilage can lead to osteoarthritis...
Osteoarthritis can affect any of the joints in the body, but the most commonly afflicted are the spine, hips, knees, hands and feet. It can cause pain, stiffness and limited mobility.
Complementary dietary management of Osteoarthritis with Orthomol Arthro may alleviate its painful inflammation.
Instructions For Use:
Dissolve the contents of one packet (= Daily Serving) in approx. 100 -150ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice every day and take it with or after a meal together with the two capsules
- It is advised to use Orthomol Arthro under medical supervision
- Orthomol Arthro plus is not a complete food - it is a food for special medical purposes
- Orthomol Arthrol plus as powder is lactose- and gluten-free
- Should not be used during pregnancy, when lactating or by children
- Contains readily available carbohydrates, use only with caerful metabolism control in the case of disturbances of glucose tolerance.