About PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support
PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support - Support healthy muscles, joints and bones naturally
PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support Benefits are:
- Support healthy strong joints, muscles, tendons, cartilage and bones
- Maintain ease of movement
- Cleanse and purify the system and improve liver functioning
- Promote overall systemic health
What is PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support?
Muscle and Joint Support capsules are specially formulated for pets and contain a unique formula combining herbal medicines, biochemic tissue salts and nutritional substances all well known for their positive effect on the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons.
Muscle and Joint Support is an excellent choice for pets – helping to keep a spring in their step!
How Has Muscle & Joint Support by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“I would just like to give you praise and thanks for a very wonderful product that does exactly what it claims. Our dog Stimpy was having trouble with her hips and joints. Stimpy was 19 years old and could not move around much anymore or get up on her feet. We started giving her your product, and within one week, she was able to get up and move around more easily. Within three weeks, she was running around, jumping up and acting like a young puppy. We are so amazed and delighted. We continued to give the product to her until final days and she went peacefully in my arms without any pain. Thank you for giving her the rest of her life pain free and happy with your product. I recommend your product to everyone that has a dog or cat with muscle and joint problems. Again, thank you and God bless you for your excellent product.”
“I am happy to report that since taking your Muscle and Joint Support, our Great Dane is again starting to chase the cat!”
“Our vet recommended your Joint Support Caps and we have seen a big change. She means so much to us and we are very grateful to PetAlive for this great product!”
“Our old cat is much better after using your product. We can pick her up and stroke her and she is less crabby which means she must be feeling comfortable again. Thank you very much for helping her.”
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support?
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's Claw) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Scientific research in the West has confirmed the benefits of Devil’s Claw in promoting muscle and joint health, including the joints of the hips, knees, wrists and vertabrae. It is also well known as a digestive tonic and is beneficial in the support of liver and gall bladder health.
- Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Calcium fluoride (6cH) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support routine elasticity to all cells and body tissues and maintain easy movement in the body Calc. Flour. is also useful in the promotion of bladder and prostate health.
- Natrium phosphoricum (6cH) helps to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Natrium sulphate (6cH) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as the 'cell cleanser' and also helps to regulate and balance all body fluids. It is invaluable for a range of uses, and helps to promote the health of the liver, pancreas, urinary tract system, respiratory system and digestive system. Nat. sulph is also particularly useful for maintaining bone health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, supporting strong and healthy cell membranes and maintaining optimum liver functioning.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support and maintenance of healthy cartilage, which provides cushioning at the end of the bones and between joints. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries. It is also useful in easing normal age-related stiffness, and studies have demonstrated that this supplement is as effective in animals as it is in humans.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How Do You Use PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support for Pets?
Muscle and Joint Support comes in convenient capsule form. Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats, and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication.
How Long Until You See Results?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet's overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6 - 8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet (see below) will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the effectiveness of Muscle and Joint Support.
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle and Joint Support capsules should last from 15 - 60 days.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.