About PetAlive KC Defense for Kennel Cough
PetAlive KC- Defense - Promote respiratory health, clear throat and a strong immune system
PetAlive KD-Defense Benefits are:
- Calm the throat and chest in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Use as an effective respiratory tonic to promote clear chests and easy breathing
- Promote the immune system and maintain the body’s natural ability to resist infection – especially before a visit to kennels and veterinary surgeries
What is KC Defense?
KC-Defense is a 100% natural remedy which combines herbal and homeopathic ingredients with selected biochemic tissue salts for the support of the respiratory system (chest, airways and throat) and as a tonic for the immune system – thereby helping to keep pets free of infection by promoting health in these important body structures.
By supporting immune system health, you can also feel more confident when your pet has to go into environments like kennels, catteries or other places where there is a risk of infection.
KC-Defense may be used as a preventative tonic or for more immediate support when needed.
How Has KC-Defense by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“I can recommend the KC-Defense as a very effective remedy. It has worked for our dog very quickly and I thank you!”
“After using KC-Defense on my Afghan, I will never send her to the kennels without it again! At least I can be confident that she is protected as her system is very sensitive. This product is great! Once again, I have been very impressed by your service and your products!”
“We adopted our baby Boxer from a pet store ……… and used your KC-Defense, in combination with the Immunity & Liver Support (and) she was noticeably better in 1-2 days! Thank you PetAlive!”
—Sharon, MD, USA
“We rescued a …. 9 week old male Pom. …….We decided to just give KC-Defense a try. Within just two days, we saw immediate results. Now at 3 weeks, he is doing great. THANK YOU!! He is now a robust little guy that is so much fun.”
—Patricia, TX, USA
“KC-Defense is incredible! When we adopted a puppy from the pound, we …(gave KC-Defense to her and) …our 7 year old Daschund mix… I will definitely recommend this to my friends.”
—Becky Moreno, CA, USA
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive KC-Defense?
- Plantago lanceolata is an herbal remedy well known for soothing the throat. It also helps to promote clear chests, noses and throats. This herb is also approved by the German Commission E for internal use to soothe throats and the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. Clinical studies have supported its effectiveness.
- Bryonia (6C) is a proven homeopathic remedy which is very effective when used to soothe the throat and keep chests clear.
- Echinacea purpurea is one of the top selling herbs and is used to strengthen the immune system. Clinical trials have proved its effectiveness in a variety of settings.
- Ferrum phosphate (D6) (Ferrum phos.) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts to use when strengthening immune system, as it helps to promote the distribution of iron and oxygen throughout the body and strengthen cell walls.
- Kalium sulphate (D6) (Kali. sulph.) This biochemic tissue salt is often used together with Ferrum phos. and is well known for its benefits in supporting respiratory health.
- Magnesium phosphate (D6) (Mag. phos.) is naturally soothing and helps to maintain harmony and balance in the throat and chest.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How Do You Use PetAlive KC-Defense for Pets?
KC-Defense comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes, and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
Preventative: KC-Defense may be given for up to a week at 3 - 6 month intervals to naturally support the immune system and promote respiratory health. This is highly recommended before a stay in kennels or a cattery, or for 5 - 7 days before a visit to the vet, if possible.
Acute:Administer every hour for up to 10 doses, or until symptoms subside. Thereafter, administer three times daily for 14 -21 days.
Cats and very small dogs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
How Long Until You See Results?
KC-Defense is formulated to be used both preventatively as well as for more immediate support when necessary. Response times may vary from pet to pet, but should be noticed within 24 – 48 hours on average.
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
One bottle of KC-Defense will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.