About PetAlive Energy Tonic for Tired & Lethargic Pets
PetAlive Energy Tonic Promotes healthy energy levels and vitality, including aging pets
PetAlive Energy Tonic Benefits are:
- Supports healthy energy levels in dogs and cats, including older pets
- Supports blood circulation and oxygen flow throughout the body
- Supports feelings of well-being
What is Energy Tonic?
Energy Tonic capsules contain a unique combination of Chinese, Indian and European therapeutic herbs especially chosen for their energy-supporting properties, as well as their positive effect on systemic health.
This remedy is particularly useful for pets that appear sluggish, bored, listless or disinterested in life. Energy Tonic also helps to support vitality and health in older pets.
How Has Energy Tonic by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“This really works! I have a wonderful cat that has always been playful and suddenly started to hang around and sleep all day. She did not look her best, either. The vet said there was no cause. After only just more than a week of the Energy Tonic, she was happy and playful again!!!”
“Give me natural remedies any day! I use them myself, and I use them for my pets, and I am always happy with the results. You have a very comprehensive product range and your Energy Tonic capsules were very effective… in my dog's case. I have also changed his diet on your advice and can see a very big difference. Thank you for all your help!”
“I have used Energy Tonic for both my dogs and I have been very pleased with the results. I can recommend Energy Tonic for any pet that needs it.”
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive Energy Tonic?
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is a botanical cousin of Panax ginseng. This herb has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years to support the vital energy of the body and to sustain physical and mental performance and endurance. Recent research has clinically supported this traditional wisdom. In a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. “The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man”. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. “Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue”. Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Ginseng extract has also been evaluated for its ability to support vitamin absorption from the diet (Caso Marasco A, Vargas Ruiz R, Salas Villagomez A, Begona Infante C. (1996). "Double-blind study of a multivitamin complex supplemented with ginseng extract". (Drugs Exp Clin Res. 22 (6): 323–329. PMID 9034759) as well as to maintain the body’s natural ability to deal with stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. “Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress”. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels. (See DM, Broumand N, Sahl L, Tilles JG. “In vitro effects of echinacea and ginseng on natural killer and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity in healthy subjects and chronic fatigue syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients”. Immunopharmacology. 35.3 (1997): 229-235).
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) is well-known as an all round tonic and energizer and helps to support healthy circulation. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF). (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38(1 Pt 1):46-50). (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. “Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage”. Biofactors , 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
- Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is commonly used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to sustain energy, support liver functioning, immune functioning and all round systemic health.
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki) is a well respected Ayurvedic rejuvenating tonic which helps to support healthy energy levels, well-being and health in all ages, including in the elderly. This herb is also a good source of vitamin C.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
How Do You Use PetAlive Energy Tonic for Pets?
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
How Long Until You See Results?
Degree and speed of response differs from animal to animal, depending on many factors.
With regular use, your pet should gradually begin to demonstrate supported energy and vitality, become more playful and curious, and maintain a healthy appetite.
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
One bottle of Energy Tonic contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.