About PetAlive EaseSure for Seizures and Epilepsy
PetAlive EaseSure - Support animal brain function & routine nervous system health
PetAlive EaseSure Benefits are:
- Support the brain and nervous system in cats and dogs
- Promote clarity and routine focus
- Encourage natural calmness and equilibrium of the nervous system
- Support the natural temperature mechanisms in the animal body
- Support healthy pressure of blood on veins and arteries
What is EaseSure?
EaseSure is a 100% natural blend of herbal and homeopathic ingredients specially selected to support the animal brain and nervous system. It may be used to support routine brain function and systemic harmony.
EaseSure Drops may be used on their own or in a supportive capacity with conventional medication.
It is not recommended that you discontinue your pet's prescription medication without consulting your veterinarian. Also consult your veterinarian first when deciding to use EaseSure simultaneously with prescription medication so that your pet's progress may be adequately monitored.
How Has EaseSure by PetAlive Helped Others?
Please note that while positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
“I ordered your EaseSure remedy online out of sheer desperation for my poor Labrador, Gigi. On top of everything, she ended up putting on quite a bit of weight- easy for a Lab! After speaking to my vet about my dissatisfaction I put her on EaseSure as well as the conventional medication. I am really pleased to have found this natural addition to my Lab’s medication that has supported her so much - thank you from both of us!”
“I bought your EaseSure remedy as I have always preferred the natural approach and it has really helped my cat. I put EaseSure in his mouth with a squirter-bottle and he is completely himself again within a few hours. Thanks for such a great product- I have stocked up on it!”
“[EaseSure] is an excellent product. I came across Easesure and decided to give it a try. I bought one bottle to start, only wishing I bought the buy two get one free pkg because that is a better deal. The first two weeks I gave this product three times a day, 10 drops [large dog] mixed in a teaspoon of honey. I am planning to cut his other medication in half next week after I consult with my vet. I will keep you informed as to his progress. I highly recommend this product. I worked for 11 years in a vets office.”
What Are The Ingredients in PetAlive EaseSure?
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) is an herb used to promote calm and support the routine equilibrium of the nervous system. The active ingredients in this herb include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies which support its traditional usage as a calming and moderating herb. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. Passionflower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001;26(5):369-373). Passiflora is traditionally regarded as nature's help for frazzled nerves – with the added benefit of being wholly natural
- Scuttelaria laterifolia (Skullcap) is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being ‘overwhelmed’. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to promote the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and ‘even keel’. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Hyoscyamus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy with some common mental and emotional themes running through all its various expressions. This remedy tends to suit those animals that are prone to jealousy if they feel the attention they receive is being threatened.
- Belladonna (30C) is an herb that’s widespread use was initially purely cosmetic. Sixteenth century Italian women reportedly applied belladonna solutions to their eyes to dilate the pupils and achieve a dreamy and supposedly more desirable appearance (hence the name belladonna, which is Italian for 'beautiful lady')! This remedy suits those that have a tendency towards a common ‘crampy’ discomfort, often being sensitive and ‘jumpy’, startling easily.
- Cuprum mettalicum (30C) is a homeopathic preparation which supports the nervous system while at the same time encouraging routine digestive function.
How Do You Use PetAlive EaseSure for Pets?
EaseSure comes in convenient tincture form, with a handy dropper.
For ongoing long-term support: Mix drops in a favorite treat two to three times daily.
For fast support: Half the recommended dose may be mixed into a little water and squirted or spooned directly into the back of the mouth when needed (repeat after 5 minutes for up to two doses if necessary).
Cats and small dogs under 20lbs: 1 - 2 drops.
Medium dogs (20-50lbs): 2 - 3 drops.
Large dogs (over 50lbs): 4 - 5 drops.
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established. EaseSure can be taken together with your animals current medication. However, it is best to do this under supervision of your vet.
How Long Until You See Results?
When used acutely, EaseSure should take up a supportive role to the nervous system within minutes. When used regularly you will notice overall systemic support within 3-6 weeks.
How Long Will a Bottle Last?
One 60 ml bottle of EaseSure will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Can EaseSure be taken with my pet's current medication?
Generally this is safe to do. It is best to do this under supervision of your vet as, with continued use of EaseSure, the dosage of your pet’s prescription medication may be lowered or even stopped altogether.
180 Day Guarantee
Yes, a 180 day guarantee - that's 6 months. If you're not completely satisfied with the results achieved simply return the empty/unused bottles back to us for a full refund. See our guarantees page for more details.