BioCare N.A.G. N-acetyl glucosamine 60 capsules - Pack of 2
In Stock, Dispatch: 1 days
www.peak-nutrition.co.uk / brand / restricted_shipping / biocare_n_a_g_n-acetyl_glucosamine_60_capsules.htm
About BioCare N.A.G. N-acetyl glucosamine 60 capsules - Pack of 2
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (N.A.G.) is an amino sugar which consists of amino acids and glucose. Amino sugars are essential components of all body tissues, being integral parts of cell membranes and their surface structure, as well as the interstitial tissue which holds cells together. N.A.G occurs naturally in the human body and is the starting point for the synthesis of many important tissue components. Attached to proteins, N.A.G can form cartilage, ligaments and tendons. It forms an important substrate in the connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and musculoskeletal system. Tissue components made from N.A.G. are durable and dispersed throughout the body.
- N.A.G. is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, and connective tissue
- N.A.G. is required by the tendons and ligaments and is rich in chondroitins
- N.A.G. is a component of the gel-like matrix between collagen fibres
- N.A.G. helps support the immune system and is a component of some essential enzymes
- N.A.G. is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- N.A.G. encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Combine with Microcell** NutriGuard Plus and Bio-Acidophilus Forte for digestive support.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine1 (NAG), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).